Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 Random Facts about Me

Apparently it is blog day for me. I really wanted to share this - mostly because I was tagged in FOUR of these lists (on Facebook). Four different people tagged me in this list. I'm not sure why, its probably because I'm a completely random person so this fits. I'm curious to see if I get tagged again. Until today (when I was tagged by number 4) there was no chance in the world that any of the 3 people that tagged me knew each other or would ever know each other. Today, that is not the case because 2 of them I went to high school with and they know each other but there is still no way for them to know the other 2 people and vice versa. This is all really random. Also, I discovered that even though I'm really random this was a REALLY hard list to come up with.

So, anyway here's my list. (and don't worry it'll be up on Facebook later I just can't get on at work)

1. I have lived in the same county my entire life, and I like it that way. (and yes, that does include my college years) Some days I dream of moving away, but when I come back to reality I know I’ll never be happy about that.

2. I went to high school with my husband, but we are not high school sweethearts. Heck, we weren’t even friends in high school.

3. My brother gets out of prison on June 5, 2012 and that day will probably tie my wedding day for the happiest day of my life.

4. I accidentally fell in to my career in proposals. Knowing what I know now, I really should not have been so excited to help on that first proposal.

5. I do not forgive and I hold the worst grudges.

6. I have few close friends, but I like it that way.

7. My birthday is often overlooked because it’s so close to Thanksgiving that I tend to celebrate it for as long as people will let me.

8. The only music I really listen to is country. Steve tries to broaden my horizons, but I default back to country.

9. I love to nap. It’s my favorite. I can sleep anywhere, any time.

10. The only thing I’ve ever wanted to be when I grew up was a mother. I really never thought I would be childless at 26.

11. I hate feet. They are disgusting. I don’t even really like pedicures because I really hate it when people touch my feet.

12. Even though I hate feet, I love shoes. But I really only like shopping for them and owning them because I really don’t like to wear them. I’m frequently barefoot at work because I’d rather be barefoot than wearing shoes.

13. I love food. Love it! But don’t ask me to share because I don’t share food.

14. Friends is my all time favorite show. I regularly quote lines from the show in my day to day activities.

15. Thin Mints are my all time favorite cookies. I stock up on them and freeze them so I have them all year long.

16. I’m not excited to turn 30. Not at all. I am happy that it happens to Steve first though.
17. I’m related to Hans Christian Andersen. Cool huh?

18. I don’t particularly enjoy driving, but I’d rather drive then be in a car with someone else driving because I don’t like not being in control of the car. I always think we’re going to crash.

19. I was in 5 accidents before my 21st birthday. One was 3 weeks after I got my license. The only accident I have been in since turning 21 Steve was driving and someone hit us from behind at a light. It was awful and that was the only accident I was hurt in and had to go to the hospital by ambulance.

20. I have become great friends with people I will probably never meet in real life. I joined a message board on The Knot while I was planning my wedding, and even after the wedding most of us have stuck around on the board and we continue to talk daily.

21. I could seriously live on cereal. It’s a staple in my diet and I would probably die without it.

22. I really like to clean, but I have to be in the mood to do it.

23. I have the hardest time keeping a secret. Usually, I just need to tell one person and I feel better so I tell Steve because he can keep a secret!

24. I don’t believe in evolution and there is no amount of research to make me believe anything other than what the Bible tells me.

25. My hidden talent is drumming. I’m totally awesome at it…..on Rockband and Guitar Hero. In real life, not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment