Friday, April 3, 2009

#51 - Make a budget

We're in this save money pay off debt mode right now and I figured that it would probably be a good idea to make a budget. Its a good thing I have this list to motivate me to do that haha!

Perhaps it should have been one of the first things I did, but it wasn't. Oh well, better late than never. I was a little more motivated now because Steve isn't working and I really wanted to get a handle on where our money NEEDS to go and where we WANT it to go. Apparently those were different haha. But now that we have a handle on that I think we'll be even better off than we were before. I did realize that we aren't spending our money on so much crap and that we'll actually be ok in this crappy economy as long as one of us keeps their job. And for now thats me.

And now I'm off to play the lotto so that we can become overnight millionaires that don't need such a tight budget haha :) fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment