Monday, February 9, 2009

#69 - Get a Wii Fit

My husband is awesome. He went out with his mom one afternoon and called me to tell me he had a surprise for me. I wasn't sure if it was actually a surprise for me or something I would be surprised we now own ;) Either way, there was something at home I didn't know about and I wanted to so badly. I raced home so that I could figure out what it was! When I got there, sitting in front of the tv, was our new Wii Fit!! I was excited. We got on it right away and we each did the body test. As it turns out my Wii Fit age was 33. Thirty-freaking-three. Steven was like 22 or something ridiculous.

So, needless to say I've been on it pretty much every day. Well, except Friday because I found the couch and forgot to get up :) And Sunday we were gone all day so 4 out of 6 days. That ain't bad! AND the best part I finally got to be 22 also which was great because at least my Wii Fit age wasn't 11 years older than Steven. I was trying for 21 (obviously to be younger than Steve), but I've got time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment