Sunday, March 8, 2009

#98 - February positives

I have decided that this is one of my favorite things on this list. I really enjoy that moment during the day when I go realize this is it - that positive thing, that thing that made me happy in some way, that thing that was exactly what I needed at exactly the right moment.

1. Steve starts his new job so I celebrated by shopping!
2. Patience.
3. People getting what they deserve.
4. Happy birthday daddy!
5. Slow days in the middle of a crazy proposal.
6. Couch + tv = love.
7. Nice days in the middle of winter
8. Nana is 80.
9. 1 card paid off!!
10. Pete is 62!!
11. I have an awesome resume.
12. 10 wonderful months of marriage
13. Getting a proposal out the door!
14. Valentines day with my husband!
15. A clean house
16. A Monday that doesn’t drag
17. A new opportunity
18. Steve’s patience and understanding
19. 5 years with the love of my life
20. A relaxing Friday after a long week
21. Good friends.
22. Getting comp time after a long Sunday at the office
23. A Monday that doesn’t feel like a Monday
24. TV time with the hubs
25. Church with mom
26. When Thursday = Friday
27. Bowling…even though I suck!
28. Winning $26 on some scratch off tickets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment