Saturday, January 9, 2010

2 months ago today

I QUIT SMOKING!!!!

I am happy to say that I am still going strong as a NON-SMOKER!

When I decided to quit I joined a couple websites to determine why I smoked, what my cravings were all about, and how I could effectively feed those needs without a cigarette (or a ton of food!).

One of the websites, www.quitnet.com, sends me daily email updates and gives me my "stats."

As of 11:52 on January 9, 2010 my stats are -

Time smoke free: 61 days, 5 hours, 21 minutes
Cigarettes not smoked: 1224
Lifetime saved: 9 days, 8 hours
Money saved: $244

I can't wait to see how much lifetime and money I saved in a year. I'm not really looking forward to seeing how many cigarettes I smoked in a year though because I can't believe it is as high as it is. Although part of me can because I was a "bored" smoker and that meant I smoked pretty much a pack a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment