Thursday, March 18, 2010

#95 - 100 things that make me happy

When I started my 101 list I had a hard time trying to come up with 101 things to do. Big or small, 101 is a lot. I searched through several lists after I couldn't come up with any more ideas and borrowed a couple that I liked. This item, #95 - 100 things that make me happy, is one of those borrowed items. I hesitated to choose the number 100. That is a big number and if I couldn't even come up with 101 things to do on my own could I really come up with 100 things that make me happy. And not happy in the sense that these 100 things must happen in order for me to have a happy life. I mean happy in the sense that things things make me smile. I will confess that I am having trouble coming up with 100 things. In a good way though. I don't just want to put things down to make 100. I am trying to put some real thought into this.

Last year around this time I came up with 10 things that make me happy. I haven't since and I confess that I really hadn't thought about it until recently. I'm not sure why but now seemed like a good time to add to my list so here are 11 - 25.

11. my marriage and how I love my husband a little more each day
12. good memories
13. a good full belly laugh
14. a long walk with Buddy
15. a work day that flies by
16. a good, home cooked meal by my dad
17. a daddy hug
18. when I unintentionally make someones day
19. catching up with an old friend
20. a good secret (even though I know I wont be able to keep it for long)
21. my iPhone
22. doing something for someone else just because
23. when someone does something for me just because
24. getting mail. real mail, not bills.
25. being greeted by doggie love when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment