Tuesday, March 16, 2010

YAY walks!

Buddy loves walks. So much to smell, so many things to mark as his, dogs to see (and sometimes bark at), and so much fun to be had. Buddy gets really excited any time I go for the leash. Since its been nice outside we've been going on walks after I get home from work. (which means I'm working on #24 - Take Buddy on a walk 2x a week for 2 months). Its much nicer now that it is light when I get home. I hate Daylight Savings Time but I do enjoy it being lighter later. And it is getting warm. It feels like Spring is pretty much here. Hooray!

We went out today and I noticed that there are quite a bit more people out this week than there were last week. Like the nicer it gets the more people will come out. I like walks through the neighborhood and down the bike path because I see people, random people, sometimes they're the same as the time before and sometimes they're new but they always say hi. Today I had a short conversation with a lady about our dogs and another lady pointed Buddy out to her kids. I even saw my neighbor. I can't wait until we move so I can walk through our neighborhood. I love walks. I love being outside. I am going to love every second of checking this off the list.




I love the photobooth app on my iPhone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment