Saturday, June 12, 2010

Why.

I'm super disappointed. Like in a huge way.

I got a call from my mom the other day. She had talked to my brother and they told him to pack. He was going to be moving. He'd had his security level lowered recently and could change facilities. SWEET! Cause there's a place like an hour from our new house. AN HOUR. He's 3 hours now and even if he stayed where he is he'd be 2 hours from the new house. But an HOUR. Can you imagine. I could go there whenever I wanted. It would be SO easy to go see him. I could do it on a whim because he'd be as far from my house as work (in the other direction) and HELLO that's suddenly not that far. So I'm all excited with my hopes all way up in the air because I need him to come closer. NEED. In a bad way. And I'm almost for sure that they'll bring him closer since he's thisfuckingclose to being done anyway so why would they not.

and then my hopes were crushed. Again.

And he's further away from us. A little under 3 hours from my parents. And, depending on the way we go, he can be almost 4 hours from us. We won't go that way, but COME ON. It'll still be 3 hours. THREE HOURS. Suddenly 3 hours is far when you have it set in your mind that he'll only be 1 hour away. Big difference. He was supposed to come closer and now he's so much further away. It's not fair. Why can't anything go right for us. WHY.

And I don't think there's hope that they'll move him again before he comes home.

I hate this. I really hate this. Like lots and lots of hate. I just want it to be over. I want to wish away the next year and a half. I don't care. I want my brother home.

Today is not a good day. Today is definitely a sad day. And I just need a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment