Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I've been busy.

Between closing on the 23rd, moving some stuff that weekend with mom, moving day on the 30th, and then leaving for our 12 day baseball trip on the 1st I've been a little busy. And a bad blogger. I was trying to blog more regularly, and about things other than my 101 list, but life happened and fail.

But I'm working on new right now. New home. New town after 27 years in Loudoun. A new relaxing-ish drive that I get to blast my music with the windows down and sign my heart out every day on my way home (it's far too early for that nonsense on my way to work though). New beginnings. New friends and neighbors. New life. New me. I'm excited.

Anyway, so that's what's up around here. I do have lots to catch up on so I'm going to get to doing that. Until then, with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment