Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday

My favorite :)

It's also my favorite day because it is generally my last day at the office for the week. I usually work from home Friday's because I'm about 100 miles (round trip) from work and I can actually do my job at home. And for that? I am thankful.

And also?

For...

...my dog. I love being greeted by pure happiness every day.

...couch and TV time with the husband.

...a good phone call from my brother, one in which he sounded good and happy (!), after receiving a fairly sad and concerning letter.

...food memories. and having lunch from a restaurant that brings back so many happy meals with a good friend.

what are you thankful for this week? or on a regular basis? it's good to have things to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment