Tuesday, October 5, 2010

10 on Tuesday!

Time for another 10 on Tuesday! (and seriously...I'm still trying to figure out how to link this up with Roots and Rings but I suppose to figure it out I'd actually have to spend some time trying to figure it out...)

1. What keeps you up at night? (figuratively)
Worry...money woes...general concern

2. What keeps you up at night? (literally)
Um...nothing really, I generally am a pretty sound sleeper. I have even been known to sleep through one (several....) of the hubs asthma attacks.

3. Where do you want to go in life? (figuratively)
I'd like to do big things in life. I just don't really know where I want to go but I do know I want to enjoy the ride.

4. Where do you want to go in life? (literally)
I'd like to travel. The one trip I'd really like to take, more than others, is a road trip from one end of Rt. 66 to the other. And not the 66 by me, the cool one ;)

5. Have you ever bit off more than you could chew? (figuratively)
I guess...well, not really...well, maybe in a way but so far everything's always worked out the way it's supposed to

6. Have you ever bit off more than you could chew? (literally)
I'm a big eater. And I mean BIG. One time? I went with some friends to a buffet....and ate 7 plates of food. For real. And if they hadn't made me leave I was going to go back for ice cream.

7. Is the grass really greener on the other side of the fence? (figuratively)
Sometimes I think so, but sometimes not. I try to remind myself that my life is perfect just the way it is and to not be overly jealous of the things that others have or do.

8. Is the grass really greener on the other side of the fence? (literally)
YES! Our poor grass is non-existent! The builders put seed/hay down before we moved. IN JUNE. And then it rained like a bitch and washed it all away.

9. If you can’t stand the heat, do you get out of the kitchen? (figuratively)
Depends on the situation. Sometimes I'm an instigator...but sometimes I run like hell!

10. If you can’t stand the heat, do you get out of the kitchen? (literally)
Um, yes. I have grown more fond of cooking lately, but I'll always be happy to step aside and let someone else do it for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment