Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thankful on Thursday.

I am thankful for...

...for fall weather. True I love summer best, but fall weather is pretty awesome. and it means that I get to have windows open in the house.

....coming home to a house with open windows and wonderful fall breezes blowing through them.

....wrapping up in blankets. I do this pretty much all year, because in our house with a husband that is hot all the freaking time our house is virtually like an ice box.

...October in general. because that means baseball playoffs. and also? that baseball is almost over. It's not really cause I'm not a fan, it's just that it pretty much consumes our life all year between MLB and Steve's baseball club I enjoy the break!

What are you thankful for? This week? Every day? In general?

No comments:

Post a Comment