Tuesday, December 14, 2010

30 Days About Me: Day 29 — Why are you doing this 30 day challenge

I feel like perhaps I should have put a little more thought into these day topics because I feel like this one is pretty much going to say a lot of the same things as yesterdays post. But why did I do this. Honestly? I was bored with this blog. I hadn’t been doing a lot of stuff on my 101 list and I really didn’t have anything to blog about and I wasn’t really feeling the other memes I’d tried. And there were some things I wanted to write about, but I just didn't know if I could. Or should. So I was feeling a little stuck. But I enjoyed blogging and wanted to keep writing so when I saw my friend doing this I figured why not. It’s only 30 days and it’ll probably be fun. It was fun, and I think it got me back into the spirit of blogging. Which is good because I’ve actually been a little busy and do have a couple of blog posts to write once this is finished! So we’ll see where this thing goes and how regular I post from now on. I’m hoping more regularly. I’m really just hoping that I’ve got something to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment