Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A date.

My poor husband has been laid up with a slight tear in his LCL so he's in a knee imobilizer, he's on crutches, he can't drive, and I'm out of the house 4 days a week. Poor guy is going NUTS! So one day after work I had to run some errands - we needed coffee and we needed to drop his suit off at the cleaners so he came with me. I figured since we'd be running errands around dinner time that I'd take him out to dinner. We didn't do anything fancy, but it was really nice to actually get out of the house and take some time out just to sit and talk and eat and just be together. We've had a trying couple weeks and we really needed this. We ended up at Foster's Grill which is a burger joint. We had one by where we used to live and we really enjoyed it but neither one of us had been to one in a while. I'm really glad we have one by the new house because I LOVE their hot dogs. Yeah. Ok I said burger joint, but I'm a hot dog junkie so whenever I can get a good one I don't pass up the opportunity. PLUS I'm a condiment girl and ketchup, mustard, relish, and onions....YUM! Plus their fries. With vinegar....my mouth is watering just thinking about them. Steve did get a burger because he really likes them. I've never actually had a burger from there. I know, I really should and maybe next time.....but we discovered a few other things on the menu we'd like to try so who knows I may never get around to having that burger but we'll see haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment