Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Photo 365: Day 14-17

I got a little behind this weekend. Not because I was busy or anything, but because I was lazy. And hanging on my couch doing big fat nothing. It was awesome. And now it's Tuesday and I'm sick. I feel like death. And the weirdest part? Woke up at 2am yesterday feeling this way. Went to bed Sunday night totally fine. 2am? SICK! Not a good way to start off the week. Can't promise any really exciting pictures until I get better because all I feel like doing is sleeping. Especially since the cough meds I'm taking don't seem to be helping. AT ALL. Whatever cough meds, you win this time, but I will get better! (right?!?)

Anyway....pictures

Day 14.
Card games. Drinking card games. Total fun.


Day 15.
Fish tacos. DELISH!


Day 16.
Cutest dog ever.


Day 17.


Electric blanket and my water bottle. My best friends while I'm sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment