Thursday, March 10, 2011

Photo 365: 61-67

Hello all! I hope everyone had a great week. We had a super busy weekend filled with projects around the house. Tiring, but totally necessary. And I'm so happy with the way everything turned out. My week at work has been crazy, but luckily I think that's over. And today's my last day at the office for the week. I love working from home on Fridays because I get so much work done when no one can run over to me and pull me in to something! I'm definitely looking forward to this weekend, so I can get some much needed relaxing in!

My week in pictures:


Day 61


Basement cleaning. How do two people have so much stuff? And what am I going to do with it all?

Day 62

Where'd it all go? The other side of the basement haha.


Day 63


What up clean office! (and yes, I realize that this picture isn't the best angle for showing off that my side really is clean but trust me it really is.)


Day 64


Storage closet!!!! I'm standing against the back wall looking at the door. It's pretty big which is awesome. Now....all it needs are shelves ;)

Day 65


Sorry for the sideways photo....I was driving. Hopefully, this is the last snowy morning I'll see until next winter :)

Day 66


Wine :)

Day 67


Happy Ash Wednesday! Mmmm.....Filet of Fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment