Monday, April 18, 2011

Photo 365: Day 100 - 106

Happy Monday! I've had a fantastic week and weekend. Monday was a gorgeous day so I took Buddy for a walk when I got home. He loves walks. We walked less than a mile, but he was tired when we got home. Tuesday Steven and I celebrated our third wedding anniversary. We both had to work, but we came home early and we ended up just taking naps. We had a low key evening; dinner and then home for tv on the couch. It was perfect. Wednesday was a crappy rainy day. Thursday was nice again so we hung out outside for a little bit. Friday we ordered some sushi for dinner and just hung around the house. Saturday the girls and I went to the wine festival in town. It was rainy as hell but fun. Sunday Mom and I had a girls day and we did a little shopping and had some lunch.

My week in pictures.

Day 100


Buddy loves walks.

Day 101


Happy Anniversary :)

Day 102


Best anniversary present ever. Wine Festival with my girls :)

Day 103


Beautiful day. Wine. Patio. Amazing.

Day 104


Take-out sushi and wine. Happy Friday Night.

Day 105


Wine festival. Adorable wine holders. Awesome wine. Playing in the rain. Fantastic day.

Day 106


Our tree is finally pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment