Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 32



How Far Along: 32 weeks. EIGHT MONTHS. With only 8 weeks (or 2 months) to go.

Size of baby: She’s the size of a honeydew melon. Measuring at about 19 inches and weighing probably about 4.5pounds.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: At my last appointment it was 30 pounds. I go to the doctor this week and since I’ve been gaining at a rate of about 2 pounds a week it’ll probably be at 32 pounds. Either way I still look so small according to everyone that sees me so that makes me feel good.

Maternity Clothes: I’ve been wearing mostly maternity pants so I’m not actually sure if my regular pants fit this week. I wore them a lot over the summer to extend my shorts wardrobe but since it’s cooled down and I have enough jeans I haven’t really thought about it. I do still fit in to some regular shirts, but I’m almost afraid I’ll stretch them out so I try not to wear them too much.



Gender: BABY GIRL!!

Movement: Oh yeah. And both moms were able to feel her this weekend which they have been DYING for so that was good.

Sleep: Eh. I try but it isn’t always good. Or comfortable. But I am sleeping so there’s that I guess.

What I miss: Comfortable sleep, being able to bend down, getting up off the floor with ease (or grace…), not having heartburn after a bowl of cereal, being able to see my feet, and to eat until I’m full not until there isn’t any more room even though I’m still kind of hungry!!

Cravings: Oreos are definitely high on the list of must eat foods. I like Italian too – last week I was craving spaghetti so Steve’s dad made spaghetti sauce just because I asked and we were coming over for dinner that night. It was amazing.

Aversions: Nothing.



Symptoms: See the whole what I miss thing. I’m definitely a pregnant lady in her 3rd trimester!

Labor Signs: No thank you!

Belly Button in or out: It’s been out for a while

Wedding rings on or off: Sadly this weekend marked the end of both rings.

Best moment this week: Baby shower over the weekend. And finding out my brother comes home on Thursday.

Looking forward to: Seeing my brother at home. Finally!


No comments:

Post a Comment