Saturday, November 3, 2012

Favorite quote

There are a couple prompts for NaBloPoMo and I may or may not use them all. It's late right now and I'm having a hard time being creative at this exact moment and since I'm seriously hoping I have a baby this weekend I'm trying to get ahead of the game. So I'm using the first couple prompts to get through this weekend because I figure that there are no rules as to how to use these prompts or even how to get through this month other than write every day so that's what I'm doing.


This is probably one of my most favorite quotes. We used pieces of it on our wedding invitation because I just like it. I think right now it will be especially important for me to remember this because I know that adding a new baby can be extremely stressful on a marriage and I just want to remember that no matter how stressed we get over this tiny new person that she was (and is) completely loved and wanted and was created out of the love my husband and I share for each other. We may lose our patience over the next few weeks (months...years...), but it's important that no matter what happens we love each other and we'll get through anything - good or bad - as long as we're doing it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment