Friday, November 2, 2012

InstaFriday

I don't know that I'll do this every Friday, but I'm hoping that I'm at the hospital right now having had my baby... or in the process of having my baby so as to not fail the NaBloPoMo on the 2nd day I figured I'd set up an easy post for now. Plus, I have all these Instagram photos that are super cute and I figured I might as well share them!

And yeah... I take a lot of pictures of my dog. What up.


This is from last month, but I figured I might as well throw in a picture of me. We went to a plane pull my sister-in-law was participating in with her work and they had like a car show going on and I was pretty excited at the fact that I was taller than this car. It's the little things I guess.  



He is constantly touching me these days. But he's so cute I can't complain even though he makes me a tad uncomfortable.


We were going somewhere and he realized after we were on the road he forgot his sunglasses so lucky for him I keep an extra, super sexy pair in my car. So he wore them. And I promptly took a picture and put that on the internet for the world to see!



More puppy snuggles. I actually think for this one I was eating and he was hoping for some of what I had. Too bad I'm already sharing my food with the baby and I'm not really in to sharing my food haha.


Seriously. It's like he knows that his only-child-ness is almost over and he is trying to get as much Mommy time as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment