Thursday, November 1, 2012

NaBloPoMo - November 2012

I'm going to give this NaBloPoMo a chance. I don't know if I'll succeed at actually posting every day since I am kind of due to have a baby any day now (well, November 6th but she is totally free to come any day now because I am so ready to have an outside baby). Either way, I'm going to give it a shot. I signed up and everything. 

I am aware that I don't have blog that is read by a lot of people, but honestly I don't know how much I care about that. I barely post and I've really only been posting on a weekly basis because I've had pregnancy updates to post. And I don't actually expect this blog to like take off and become my full time job because that's just not my reality. And I'm ok with that. I do this for me because I like to write and I'd like for this to really become more of a creative outlet than it has been. And I'm hoping that NaBloPoMo will kick that off for me. We'll see. I could end up just being super busy this month and maybe, just maybe, I don't actually have time for this what with a newborn on the way but what can I say....I like a challenge. So, here we go... National Blog Posting Month. November 2012. I'm on it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment