Sunday, November 11, 2012

Veterans Day

On the 11th hour, of the 11th day, of the 11th month.... 



I think it is important to be grateful and thankful to all of the Men and Women that have, do, or will serve in our Armed Forces fighting for our freedoms every day of the year. 

Veterans day is the anniversary of the day the Armistice was signed ending World War I.

Both of my Grandfathers fought for our country and several of my friends have or are currently serving in one branch of our military or another. And for all of them, I am extremely grateful. I am thankful that I am granted the freedoms of living in one of the greatest countries in the world because they made the decision to put their lives on the line for those freedoms and this country.

Freedom isn't free and we owe all of our freedom to the Men and Women that truly allow us to have those freedoms. So thank you. To each and every one of you. For signing a blank check, made payable to the United States of America, for a value up to, and potentially including, your life. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment