Sunday, March 22, 2009

Catching up...

I'm trying really hard to keep up with this blog, but between work and life its really hard sometimes. I'd much rather seperate these posts out, but I don't have much to say in them anyway...

#41 - Finish Twilight Series. I finished Breaking Dawn and as usual it was amazing! I honestly didn't want it to end and really want there to be another book. There is apparently one in the making, but its not done yet so I'm left waiting for another book about the adventures of Edward and Bella.

#53 - Pay off Credit Cards. THREE more have been paid!!!! I was so excited to do this and really paying off 3 cards at once gave me a better feeling than just paying off one by itself, but either way I feel great!!!! I'm even more excited that even though Steve doesn't currently have a job we're still on track to pay off our cards this year!!! I'm loving this!

#36 - Try a new food once a month. Pete went out and found this new juice that looked yummy. Some acai and blueberry juice (I forget the exact name) so I figured I'd give it a go. Well, I really wasted my try something new this month because it was GROSS. I thought it would be good, but then again I'm not a huge fan of blueberries and that's really what it tasted like. Its supposed to be good for you and have anti-oxidents and all that jazz but it is totally not worth scarring my tastebuds for that.

#85 - Play the lotto once a month. Apparently my good luck from last month did not carry over to this month. I lost and if you know me you know I really do not like to lose. Especially money! Even though it wasn't a lot of money ($2...big whoop right?), I still lost. I'm hoping for the big bucks one of these days....

#81 - Organize Scrapbooking supplies. I finally got around to doing this. I was going to start scrapbooking our wedding and honeymoon but then I realized that I had NO idea where anything was so I spent some time going through all of my crap and putting it into one nice neat place. I never realized how much crap I really have...and how much of it was junk. But even still, I took a huge pile of crap and organized it neatly into one little bookshelf! I've got stickers coming out the wazoo, and more markers than I know what to do with. Want stamps and ink? I've got plenty! I really needed to do this and actually take somewhat of an inventory because I was planning on going out and buying stuff to scrapbook the wedding and honeymoon, but as it turns out I think I'll end up having more stickers and stuff than I can use! Plus, I found PLENTY of empty scrapbooks and frames than I know what to do with as it stands.

There you have it folks, what I've been doing over the last couple weeks. I've got another post to do, but I'm at work and I really wanna post some pictures for it so I'll have to do that when I get home. Until then, have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment