Tuesday, May 4, 2010

101 Things to do before I die.

And no there will not be 101 things in this blog post. I'm taking this one kind of slow because I want to actually accomplish these things so I don't want to fill up this list with things that are so outrageous I'll never actually do them. There are 10 here. I thought that was a good start.

1. Go to Europe
2. Take a photography class
3. Get my Masters
4. Have children
5. Write a book. Even if it's just for me.
6. Hike in the Shenandoah Valley
7. Visit the NW United States (no state in particular just the NW in general)
8. Visit each sate on the East Coast (already done - VA, MD, DE, NC, SC, FL, PA, NY)
9. Go whale watching
10. Learn sign language

So there are my first 10 things. This one is kind of harder than I thought and some of the things on this list will be (and are) from my 101 list and I think that's ok (plus, it's my list and I make the rules). I don't even know if I'll finish this list before I finish my 101 project, but I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment