Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Buddy loves his walks!

Buddy and I successfully completed #24 from my list. Well, I completed it and he was just along for the ride. I made a couple posts about how much Buddy and I love our walks so this one isn't going to be lengthy, but he really does love them.

We had some crappy weather this month and so we weren't walking as often as we'd like but we did manage to stick to it and complete this one. I actually started running too - a task Buddy is not quite up for yet - so I shortened his walks to accommodate my runs (well that and we eat as a family around here between 6 and 6:30 every day so I was trying to get both done before dinner). That and I think I was walking Buddy a little too far for him because he was usually panting up a storm by the time we were 1/2 way home and then he was conked out when we finally got home. He still loves his much shorter walks though.

We'll keep this walking thing up as long as the weather is nice (my dog hates the rain and mommy hates the cold haha). I'm glad I got off my behind and got us both outside for some exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment