Friday, May 14, 2010

Our house :)

(and that's a good picture.)

We went by the house last Sunday. (yeah ok so I'm a little behind on my blogging...) We had some progress, not a shocking amount but we are getting closer. We've got rails on the stairs, our final coat of paint is on, and they grouted our tiles. The paper on the kitchen floor was up so we got to see it in all of it's wonderful glory. It looks awesome. I am so happy with the choices we made. I can't wait to get in and start making it our home.


RAILS! They're the same color as the cabinets.



I love, love, love the way the tile in our bathroom came out.


In the living room. In all of it's painted glory.


Our kitchen. Our floor. It looks so good!

We go for our walk-thru in 10 days. TEN. Um hello. Tomorrow we'll be down to single digits. And 10 days from that we'll be going to settlement. So yeah, in 20 days, we're going to be homeowners.

...and I'm off to panic...

(but I am really, really, really excited....just a little (ok, a lot) panicked)

No comments:

Post a Comment