Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thankful Thursday.

I follow a couple blogs that do a Thankful Thursday post and I decided I'd like to follow along with that. I'm going to try really hard to remember to do this every week, and some week's I'll forget, but for the most part I think I'll be ok.

This week I am thankful for...

1. My husband. And his ability to remember to get the coffee ready for me so all I have to do is push a button in the morning (since we can NOT figure out how to set it up to auto-start.)

2. Coffee in the morning. Getting up at 5 is rough and coffee makes it better.

3. My drive home. Especially on gorgeous days like today. When it's not too hot and I can drive with the AC off and the windows down. It's an hour one way which gives me plenty of time to think about things that need thinking about. And also, plenty of time to blast my music and sing along at the top of my lungs.

4. My mother-in-law. And her fantastic chicken soup and chicken salad. And that she let me (us) take some home with me (us) after Rosh Hashanah dinner :)

5. Coming home to a sink empty of dishes. Another reason I am thankful for my husband :)

6. Short weeks. How could anyone not love a 4 day work week.

7. Enjoying a nice glass of wine, outside, on a gorgeous day. Which is what I am going to do right now.

Enjoy your Thursday. And remember, be thankful for the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment