Friday, September 3, 2010

Try new things.

I will say, this month, I was impressed with myself for trying new things (#36).

I tried couscous. Which I heard I would NOT like at all because of the texture. So I was afraid before even giving it a shot because I am a total texture eater and if it feels funny I won't eat it even if I like the taste. Like hashbrowns. Love taste, hate texture, don't eat. So I feared that this side dish Steven had so lovingly prepared with his amazing dinner would go to waste because I would hate it and no one would eat the leftovers.


Not the greatest picture, but you get the idea.

Yeah, I loved it. LOVED. The texture? Not weird. Well, not to me. The taste? Awesome. Totally going to be buying that to keep around in the house.


I also tried Pomegranate Soda. It was not so yum. I'd never had pomegranate before so I wasn't sure what to expect. It was a little bitter. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great. Probably not something I'll try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment