Friday, November 12, 2010

30 Days About Me: Day 10 — A photo of you taken over ten years ago

10 years ago. I was in my Senior year in High School. Which makes me cringe to think that this coming summer I’ll be attending my 10 year reunion. That 10 years ago I was 18. Now? I'm almost 28. And then it's only 1 more year until I reach my final age (because there is NO WAY I'm going to tell people I'm 30 in 2 years so I'll be 29 forever. Just like my mom was. Until I got too old for that to be believable haha). Man. To be 18 again. All carefree and innocent. No bills. No real responsibility. I mean I do enjoy being older and being able to do things like buy cars and houses on my own...but I'd really go back just to have summer break again hahaha.

But this is me. 10 years ago. My how things change.

I mean. Basically I look the same. Except now I have glasses. And I don't think I'd cut my hair that short again. I actually forgot I kept it that short for a while. But yeah. Overall I look the same. I mean I have definitely aged. Not in a bad way, but I think I look like me just a little more grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment