Wednesday, November 17, 2010

30 Days About Me: Day 13 — A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.

Well, aside from Buddy. Of course.


There are a couple. First. A hamster. Because hello! They are so cute. I know, they smell and they don't actually do much but they are so cute. I'm probably never going to get a hamster. Steve told me I could. But that he wants fish. So yeah. No hamster for us because I don't want anything to do with fish!
I think the next kind of dog we'll get with either be a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel

Basically it's a Buddy...but smaller. I know I said I'd never get another spaniel because of all the health problems we've had with Buddy that are spaniel related BUT they are just so cute. How could you resist?!

or a Shih tzu.

This was my parents dog. She wasn't always the nicest, but the older she got the nicer she got. We had another one, a black and white, but I don't have pictures of him on this computer. They really were two sweet dogs and they had far less problems than Buddy has so maybe instead of a spaniel we'll get one of these....eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment