Thursday, January 20, 2011

Things that make me happy.

I've been struggling to come up with 100 unique things that make me happy. So I write things down here and there and when I feel like I've got a good number I make a post. I'm at 50 now. You can find 1-10 here and 11-25 here and 26 - 35 here. When I get to the end I'll post them all, but for now I'm just posting links back.

Here's 35 - 50.

36. Christmas decorations
37. A random day off from work
38. A great night out with friends “like old times”
39. A good glass of wine
40. A trip to the camper
41. Snow. When I don’t have to leave the house.
42. Buy presents for others
43. Chapstick
44. Taking pictures
45. Road trips
46. Girl scout cookies. Thin Mints especially.
47. Hot apple cider
47. My pink water bottle
48. A nice glass of wine after a long week
49. Fountain soda
50. A good meal

I'm really enjoying this. Because I'm trying to really dig deep and come up with different things. Some big, and some small, but essentially what makes me a happy person.

2 comments:

  1. Love #46 - I just got the e-mail that it's that time of year and I was super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up to buy some through a coworker...now I just have to wait until they get here which is the hardest part!!

    ReplyDelete