Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wine Festival!

Steve got me tickets to the Apple Blossom Uncork The Bloom Wine Festival for our anniversary for me to go with my girls. It was SO MUCH FUN.


It was a rainy day & some of the vendors & wineries didn't show up for the 2nd day (which was the day we went) and that was kind of a bummer because I was looking forward to doing a little bit of shopping.

I did buy a bottle of peach wine that I can't wait to open up one warm summer day. The three of us bought wine glass holders because they were so cute. And they were very convenient by the time we left the first wine garden and headed to the second.

Since the festival was at the downtown mall we took the time to check out some of the stores. And play ;) We also bought t-shirts at one store for festival weekend that say "what happens at The Bloom everyone will know about on Monday morning." They are bright pink and freaking cute.

After hitting up all the wine tents we decided we needed some food so we went to Snow White Grill. I got two burgers, some onion rings and a birch beer. And as usual it was amazing.

We had a great day and I'm actually glad it was kind of a rainy day because we got to spend more time at each of the tents and there were no lines. We probably drank more than a bottle a piece over the course of the afternoon. And then going home and taking 3 hour naps.


I can't wait for next years wine festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment