Monday, June 13, 2011

Photo 365: 166-171

Hi all! I'm not even going to go there about how I've been a bad blogger AGAIN. For like the 3rd week in a row. Promises promises. I'm full of them. And one day I'll deliver haha.I'm skipping straight to my week was awesome, my weekend was tiring, and somehow it is Monday again. I hope you all had a great week too :)

My week in pictures.

Day 166


My coworkers are too funny. Thanks to Old Navy & their vast selection of flip flops for $2.50 I've got plenty of colors & the ability to match pretty much anything in my closet with them! And that my friends, is how I've gotten awarded the "consistent color coordination of shoes with outfit" award by the Fashion Police. & it's framed so you KNOW it's official.

Day 167

My coffee maker makes iced coffee. So of course I needed one of these babies :)

Day 168


I took this at 10AM. TEN O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING. That's not ok.

Day 169


No I did not eat the entire thing in one sitting. I could have. But I didn't. It's called restraint people.

Day 170


Truth.

Day 171


I don't even drink beer. But this is pretty cool.
(and you know you are totally jealous of my awesome initials.)

Day 171


My mom's spider plant finally bloomed & she potted me my own. Her plant came from my grandmother so this is like 3rd generation. I really REALLY hope I can keep it alive. Because if my mother can keep her's alive for almost 30 years then I surely can do the same. RIGHT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment