Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pop. Pop. Poppers.

I recently stumbled upon the most addicting website ever. Pinterest. It is amazing. And I'm finding some really awesome ideas and some yummy treats. I haven't gotten around to much of the food, but I definitely didn't waste any time making homemade poppers.

And quite frankly. They were amazing. If you like poppers then you should totally make these. They are super quick and easy to make.

You'll need:
Grands crescent rolls
Jalapenos (whole or jar)
Cream cheese
Bacon (which I suppose is optional if you don't like bacon, but who doesn't like bacon?!)



Cut the crescent roll into smaller triangles;
layer them with the cream cheese, bacon and jalapenos


pull up the edges of the crescent rolls and make them into little balls



pop them in the oven at 350 for 10 minutes and you get these amazing little bites of heaven

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment