Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Buddy is 7

Way back in August my sweet puppy turned 7! Seven! I can't believe I've had him almost 7 years. We got him in December of 2004 and he's been my little shadow ever since. He definitely loves me most, but he knows how to tug at my heartstrings. I have to give him a treat and leave 2 by the door so I don't have to hear his howling as I'm leaving. Because I can hear him crying the most pitiful cry outside the house. He's a special, special boy. Complete with bad ears and a thyroid problem and the vet bills to boot! But I wouldn't have it or him any other way (ok, maybe I could go without all the vet bills ha!)



Of course he does have a birthday hat. He doesn't truly enjoy it but he does enjoy all the treats that come with the pictures I take of him in it.



We took a nice walk. He loves walk and this one was no different. He was definitely a happy boy that's for sure!

After our walk we had dinner, he got a few more treats (puppy ice cream bites!) and then he got a few new toys. Actually, I bought him one new toy and then grabbed some toys from our giant box of toys in the basement. He didn't know any different, but he really enjoyed this football. We play with it almost every day when I get home from work.

Here's to one more year with the best puppy ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment