Friday, October 7, 2011

Photo 365: 255-264

Another 10 days of photos. On the bright side it's already October so the year and this project is almost over. Any guesses on how far this goes into the new year because I get so behind (again!) We got lots of rain in September. I have been feeling cold and damp practically all month long. We have had a few nice days, but I am definitely missing fall this year. I am so sad that it's been so wet and already so cold (I'm already in shoes. shoes! I don't usually come out of the flops until November. Stupid wet and cold weather.) I just know that we're going to have a horribly cold winter. Unless Mother Nature decides she wants to be AH-mazing and send us a mild winter. I would love her fooooooooorever.

Day 255

Labor day shots.
I'm not an alcoholic.
really.


Day 256

Believe it or not, this is from my phone. I really am impressed that you can see the rain drops.

Day 257

This plant is by far the most resilient plant ever. It just keeps blooming. I really thought that once all the bulbs fell off that it wouldn't bloom again until next year, but it just keeps on sprouting more bulbs and flowers.

Day 258

After a few days of rain we got a really nice day.

Day 259

Crabs! And the first chance I've ever had to use this serving set. I've had it so long I can't even remember where or when I got it.

Day 260

Steve and my dad had the week off work because of all the rain (so much rain. so much.) so they decided to start framing our basement. This is going to be our laundry room (probably will always be as messy lol) and bathroom. I didn't realize how small they'd be until they put the frame up.

Day 261

After so much rain a nice day definitely made for a glass of wine on the patio.

Day 262

Berryville (the home of the latest Wendy's commercial Berryville) town yard sale.
It was huge. And amazing.

Day 263

Check out those clouds.

Day 264

SWG. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment