Monday, November 7, 2011

Fall Fun

This is a little overdue, but better late than never right.

Mid-October Steve and I set out on a gorgeous fall day and had a little date day. We went out to get some pumpkins at this cute little "patch" near our house. So not a real pumpkin patch, but it's cute and convenient so it's where we go.



We started going there last year because we didn't really know where else to go and it's this little family place that sets up shop every October and sells all kinds of things - from pumpkins, to flowers, to craft stuff. We only got pumpkins this year but last year we walked out of there with probably more than we needed haha.


After we picked up our pumpkins we headed to the mall to do a little shopping. Steve was looking for some shoes and I never pass up a good shopping trip. Steve didn't end up getting shoes but I ended up with a brand new pair of jeans. Skinny jeans at that. I never thought I'd wear them because I couldn't convince myself that they look good on me but I found a pair I loved (after trying on like a thousand. Steve sat through each pair. He's a good man!).



Once we got home I got made sure to pretty up our front porch and get it all ready for fall. I really love this time of year...and it's only a little bit because I know that once fall goes up it'll come down and make way for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment