Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Photo 365: 314-320

Hello all! I hope you've had a wonderful week. We sure did! We started off the week with a cold Halloween but nothing a little fire pit couldn't fix! I ate way too much candy and drank a little too much wine for a Monday night, but all in all it was a fun night. After a bitter cold, snowy weekend we had a gorgeous fall week. Super strange but I love fall so I was happy to have it back. We tried our hand at bird rescue at a friends house. They had a bird in their wall so we went over to try and help them get it out. We (the guys...) weren't successful but it was an entertaining way to spend the evening. We "hit the town" Friday night to see our friends cover band. They were amazing, as always. We danced, hung out with some of our oldest friends mixed with a few of our newer friends, and basically had a blast. I rounded out the weekend with a girls night at the neighbors. That.Was.A.Blast. It also led me to be super lazy all day Sunday. I did some scrapbooking and some organizing of my pictures which made me feel like I was a little bit productive.

Day 314

Hot dog!

Day 315

Gorgeous fall day after a bitter cold weekend. I'll take it!

Day 316

Bird feathers. No bird. Failed bird rescue.

Day 317

I love my drive home. It's so beautiful. I'm going to miss it when winter comes.

Day 318

New (to me!) boots! My Mama has some good taste!

Day 319

Girls night. Best friends. Love.

Day 320

Homemade French Onion Soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment