Saturday, May 12, 2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 13

so week 13 was actually like the week before last considering I'm heading in to my 15th week, but better late than never.... we had a busy few weeks so pretend like you're reading this during the correct week...

How Far Along: 13 weeks Size of baby: about the size of a lemon…which is apparently also 3in so that’s the same size as last week but the fruit is different.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: up 6lbs

Maternity Clothes: not yet, just my belly band at this point I’m going to see how long I can go in regular clothes

Gender: Too soon to tell.

But we find out June 15!

Movement: Too soon to feel that.

Sleep: Doing fine, just waking for bathroom breaks if I don’t cut out my liquids a bit before bed

What I miss: more of the same…. Wine and sushi. I’m going to miss that the whole time I think

Cravings: Not in particular really just the normal…but I do like food again on a constant basis so that’s a plus. I do know Appleblossom is this weekend so I’m going to fill up on junk food haha

Aversions: Chicken – Steve made it the other day and then I didn’t want it at the last minute and then he put it in a plastic bag in the fridge and I about died from the horrid smell. So also I am avoiding cooked meat that’s not in Tupperware lol

Symptoms: I’m feeling pretty good right now!

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On

Best moment this week: Actually feeling well and not so tired. I feel human again and I like it.

Looking forward to: Appleblossom!!




growing nicely!


my first baby

No comments:

Post a Comment