Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pregnancy update: Week 22



How Far Along: 22 weeks. I don’t think I’m ever not going to be blown away with how fast these weeks are ticking by.

Size of baby: She's the size of a papaya measuring at 8in and weighing in at about 1.2lbs.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up a few more pounds. I’m actually starting to think I’m gaining too fast based on the fact that I still have 18 more weeks to go and if I gain a pound a week I’ll have gained more than I need to. So yeah. Oops.

Maternity Clothes: Yes and no. It’s weird that I have gained so much yet my regular clothes still fit. I mean, I cannot button my regular pants so I wear those with the BeBand but my shirts fit. I’m definitely all belly so I guess that helps the regular clothes fit still. I don’t mind cause I don’t really have a ton of maternity clothes since I haven’t really grown out of my regular clothes so I just bought a couple things here and there and sprinkle those throughout my wardrobe.

Gender: BABY GIRL!!

Movement: Yes and I can feel her from the outside when she lets me but it’s like she knows when my hand graces my belly and she’ll stop all movement. I’d really like to share her with Steve because I know he really wants to feel her but that’s it because I’m not looking forward to all the belly touching that will come when she stops hiding her movement.

Sleep: I pretty much sleep like a rock and only get up once or twice to go to the bathroom. I am definitely using my body pillow because I think I’d be really uncomfortable without it.

What I miss: Can you guess? Wine and sushi. I just want them so bad but I’m not willing to risk my girl’s health for even a little bit of it.

Cravings: Sweets of all kinds. I think I have a problem haha.

Aversions: Nothing really so that’s good. And bad because that means nothing is off limits anymore. Symptoms: Just some aches and pains. And those crazy hormones are definitely taking over.

 Labor Signs: No thank you!

Belly Button in or out: Still in. Sort of. It’s almost out so I’m guessing since I just keep growing out front that it’ll be fully out here in the next couple weeks.

Wedding rings on or off: Band on, engagement ring off. It’s just easier and less painful that way.

Best moment this week: Being with friends celebrating the love and marriage of 2 of our closest friends. And feeling this sweet girl move around more inside me.

Looking forward to: Finishing our basement so we can get a move on with her nursery.


Buddy is all about being around when we take our pictures but he hasn't really had an interest in actually being in them lately. He jumps up on my belly all the time....until you break out the camera and then he wants nothing to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment