Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 27



How Far Along: 27 weeks!

Size of baby: She’s as big as a head of cauliflower! Measuring 16in long and weighing in at 2.5 pounds.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I donno – let’s just go with what I said last week, 24 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Yes and no. I’m still fitting in to regular clothes – shirts if they’re longer, and pants with my BeBand. I do have maternity clothes that I wear too. At this point I’m trying to see how long these regular clothes will last cause they’ve lasted longer than I imagined.



Gender: BABY GIRL!! Movement: Oh yeah – more and more – and I can tell she’s getting bigger and stronger because I’m feeling her move around more consistently.

Sleep: HA! It’s hit or miss at this point and not nearly as comfortable as I’d like it to be.

What I miss: At this point, I really miss being comfortable and being able to sleep. I still miss good sushi (not California rolls) and wine but who wouldn’t?!

 Cravings: I really don’t have any weird cravings. I crave fruit and sweets and sometimes I’ll really want something in particular but I haven’t craved anything consistently.

Aversions: Nothing I’m doing really well in the food department!

Symptoms: Heartburn; body aches; being hot all the time; and uncomfortable sleep. And the other day my stomach was really tight which wasn’t so much painful as it was really uncomfortable in any position I was in so I guzzled some water, took a hot shower, and went to bed and I woke up feeling much better so who knows what that was about.

Labor Signs: Nope!

Belly Button in or out: Out. Out. Out.

Wedding rings on or off: Engagement ring off, wedding band on.

Best moment this week: We got the nursery pretty much cleared out (some small-ish stuff that we’ll move to the basement when we’re ready to paint) and we made some progress on the basement get the 2nd half cleaned so we can start to finish that.

Looking forward to: Being in my third trimester next week! That’s pretty awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment