Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pregnancy update: Week 29



How Far Along: 29 Weeks. I probably don’t have to say it again that I’m amazed this is going by so fast huh?!

Size of baby: She’s the size of a butternut squash measuring at about 17 inches and weighing in at 3.1 pounds.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I stopped getting on the scale really. My doctor was pleased with my gain and measurements last week and I think I look cute even though I feel big but no one else seems to think I look big so I’ll figure out at the end how much I gained and obviously I’ll slow it down if the doctor says I need to.

Maternity Clothes: Yes and no. I can still fit in to my pants with the BeBand but I do tend to stick to more of my maternity pants just because I have it and I might as well wear it. Shirts are about a 50/50 mix of maternity and pre-pregnancy. I tend to wear whatever I’m feeling like wearing that day. Which included a bright yellow shirt the other day… which then made me feel like I was smuggling the sun, so I probably won’t be wearing that again haha.

Gender: BABY GIRL!! Movement: Most definitely. It takes about 10 minutes to get our kick counts done each night, but I tend to lay there for longer than that just because I love feeling her moving around in there.

Sleep: It’s definitely not getting any better. Guess it’s a good thing I’m getting used to being tired all the time huh?!



What I miss: I really miss comfortable sleep. Cravings: I’m always game for Mexican or pizza. Or anything sweet…. Like the Phish Food ice cream I sent Steve to the store for the other day.

Aversions: Nothing, I’m doing really well in the food department

Symptoms: Heartburn, uncomfortable sleep, waking to pee 3 times a night, oh and swollen feet have made their appearance. Which is annoying since I sit at work with my feet propped up, I drink a TON of water (and other fluids) so I’m always racing to the bathroom but yeah, swollen feet. Not swollen anything else just the feet.

Labor Signs: Random Braxton Hicks contractions, but nothing to be concerned about.

Belly Button in or out: Out and proud!

Wedding rings on or off: Engagement ring off, wedding band on.

Best moment this week: We painted her nursery. I love the color and I’m glad I was finally able to settle on a color.

Looking forward to: Finishing the nursery. We need to finish clearing out the random leftover guest room stuff and we can get to building furniture and setting up her room. SO EXCITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment