Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 31



 How Far Along: 31 weeks! That means there’s 9 left. SINGLE DIGIT WEEKS LEFT!!! How is that possible?!

Size of baby: This week we’re still the size of a head of lettuce…just a bigger head of lettuce. Weighing in at 3.9lbs and measuring at about 19inches.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I’ve basically put on about a pound a week. But I don’t actually look like I’ve put on that much weight. I’ll take it because as long as I still look cute and the doctor says I’m growing perfectly then I’m fine with whatever I put on (she says hopeful that it comes off as easy as the oreo’s helped it go on hah!)



Maternity Clothes: Yes and no. Some of my regular pants still fit with the BeBand so I wear them, but I do generally stick to my maternity pants only because I have them and why not wear them?! I have a bunch of shirts that still fit but I’m starting to wear less of the ones I really, really like so they don’t get all stretched out.

Gender: BABY GIRL!!

Movement: She is a mover that is for sure! It’s freaky but very cool to see my stomach “dance” when she does

Sleep: It’s hit or miss. I always sleep every night, but I don’t always sleep well (comfortably) but at least I’m getting sleep. I can nap like a champ though.

What I miss: Comfortable sleep and waking up without my hips aching! And being able to get up off the floor without needing help or getting on to all 4’s and getting up from there. Funny story – I was at the vet’s office and for some very stupid reason I sat on the floor… well, I didn’t want to have to ask for help back up so I didn’t. But then I got like half way up and fell back down. I didn’t have to ask for help after that, but I think I almost peed myself from laughing so hard.



Cravings: I didn’t think I had any real cravings beyond fruit and anything sweet, but over the weekend when I asked Steve to grab me some Oreo’s and he said “you couldn’t live without these huh?” it hit me that I really could not live without them because I eat them every day. I even bought a package of mint Oreo’s at the store and woke up from my nap because I wanted them so badly. So Oreo’s. I crave Oreo’s.

Aversions: Nothing really. I’m doing pretty well on that front. Symptoms: Heartburn, feeling uncomfortable all the time, having to pee like it is my job, I’ve got the waddle down, Braxton hicks contractions, big ol’ belly!

Labor Signs: Nope!

Belly Button in or out: Out. All the way out.

Wedding rings on or off: Band is on, engagement ring has been off for a while.

Best moment this week: Getting her furniture built and getting started on the nursery. It already looks so cute!

Looking forward to: This weekend is my baby shower so definitely that!!


No comments:

Post a Comment