Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 33



 How Far Along: 33 Weeks. 7 weeks to go.

Size of baby:She’s the size of a pineapple! PINEAPPLE! That’s getting big. Measuring about 19-22 inches and weighing in at about 4.9lbs.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I’m definitely winning the race in the weight gain category!



Maternity Clothes: Yes. I haven’t actually tried to get in to any pre-pregnancy pants with the beband yet this fall so I don’t know if those fit. My Bermuda shorts were still fitting at the end of the summer so maybe my regular pants would, who knows. Either way I have maternity pants so that’s good. I’m a mix on the shirts & it just depends on how long or flowy they are. Though I am getting more and more worried about stretching them out and I don’t want my regular clothes to look funny after baby so I try to really only wear my maternity shirts.

Gender: BABY GIRL!!

Movement: She’s a mover for sure! I love watching her move around in my belly Sleep: It’s interrupted and uncomfortable.

What I miss: Comfortable sleep; being able to get up with ease; not being sore all the time; seeing my feet; not having to pee every 30 minutes; being able to eat a full meal; eating anything and not getting heartburn… the list goes on...



Cravings: Oreos definitely. I’m still big on the sweets in general and I still love as much fruit as I can get.

Aversions: Nothing

Symptoms: See the “what I miss” question… Also, I've been really really sore the last few days - round ligament pain I would guess - but I also attribute that to growth because now I feel bigger. I’m definitely pregnant that is for sure.

Labor Signs: Just some Braxton hicks, but nothing too overwhelming/concerning.



Belly Button in or out: Definitely out.

Wedding rings on or off: Sadly, I’m at the un-wed mother stage haha. But I was able to wear them for much longer than I had anticipated so that was nice.

Best moment this week: My brother came home last week so it was nice to have him home and to be able to spend time with him. Also, Steve turned 30. It’s been really fun telling him how he’s 30 and I’m still (and forever) 29!

Looking forward to: A little bit more of a low-key weekend. We have plans, but not as many!


No comments:

Post a Comment