Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 10

How Far Along: 10 weeks

Size of baby: size of a lime. So about double in size from last week. CRAZY.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still about the same.

Maternity Clothes: Wearing regular tops as long as they aren’t too tight because then I look like a poor girl that someone needs to tell she’s got a muffin top happening. And pants are unbuttoned with a BeBand. My MIL did buy me some maternity clothes – the tops are too big (they make me look like poor girl who can’t buy clothes that fit) and the pants fit but I know once I get in them I won’t come out and I only have 2 pairs so not enough to get me through the week.

Gender: Too soon to tell.

Movement: Way too soon to feel that.

Sleep: Yes, still with that pregnancy fatigue. Which is fine cause I have a free ride to nap (!!) and go to bed early!

What I miss: Still sushi. And eating real meals. I did eat a couple over Easter weekend but it’s hard to plan dinners during the week when I never know how I’ll feel.

Cravings: I haven’t really had any yet. I wanted a Slurpee the other day so I got one. It was damn amazing. But as far as food it’s still hit or miss.

Aversions: Still hit or miss. I hadn’t been able to eat pizza for a few weeks but on Sunday it sounded good and it was good. Pregnancy is weird.

Symptoms: The fatigue and the sickness. Other than that I’m good.

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On – though my engagement ring does get small sometimes over the summer (normally) because it is a tad too tight and Easter Sunday I had a little swelling. My ring went on fine, but there was a period of time where it was hurting my finger a bit. That ring probably won’t make it much longer, but my band which is bigger should be ok for a while.

Best moment this week: Telling our family over Easter. They were so excited. And then telling our friends (Facebook & work) on Monday. I think that was my most popular status ever!

Looking forward to: Having this morning sickness go away soon? I hope?


No comments:

Post a Comment