Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 11

How Far Along: 11 weeks

Size of baby: about the size of a large plum – 2.5 inches

Total Weight Gain/Loss: it’s kind of fluctuating right now but normally I’m up about 5.5lbs

Maternity Clothes: still wearing my regular clothes – jeans with the BeBand and just choosing my shirts wisely

Gender: Too soon to tell. But I cannot wait to know! I need to shop.

Movement: Way too soon to feel that but I can’t wait for that to happen!!

Sleep: Pretty good; getting up a few times to pee but I go right back to sleep so it’s ok

What I miss: Sushi. I really miss sushi. But even though I can eat California rolls I just don’t even feel like taking the chance because what if they taste bad and then I hate them forever?! That would be tragic. Because I ate BBQ one day and I haven’t been able to even think it since without having my stomach turn.

Cravings: Nothing specific, but if something sounds good I have to have it.

Aversions: Well, BBQ and anything “buffalo” related – like buffalo chicken dip or sandwiches, which used to be a favorite I cannot even imagine eating right now. I also haven’t really eaten any homecooked meals in a while – I can’t stand the smell of our oven so that’s really limiting my food choices at the moment.

Symptoms: Still feeling sick – not quite as sick, so that’s promising but I still do feel kinda sick. I’m getting random bursts of energy so I’m hoping that’s a sign my energy will be back soon!

Labor Signs: No thank you.

Belly Button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On – but when it’s really hot my fingers get a little swollen (which is normal for me anyway) so I think by the time the temperatures are a steady warm I’ll take off my engagement ring since it’s a little snug anyway

Best moment this week: Having some energy over the weekend and feeling a little bit less sick

Looking forward to: Seeing the baby – our next ultrasound is the 26th!

Buddy likes being in pictures!


Starting to get a little bump


No comments:

Post a Comment