Friday, April 13, 2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 9

How Far Along: 9 weeks

Size of baby: Size of a prune – so about 1.5 inches. We went to the doctor and baby was measuring 3.17cm.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still about the same.

Maternity Clothes: Not yet, but I definitely cannot comfortably button my pants anymore so I opted for wearing a BeBand (Target’s Bella Band). That thing is amazing.

Gender: Too soon to tell.

Movement: Way too soon to feel that.

Sleep: Can’t get enough.

What I miss: I miss not feeling sick. And being able to stay up past 9. I stayed up until midnight over the weekend and that was cool – but I was a zombie the next day.

Cravings: Nothing really. I am basically still eating what sounds good because if it sounds good it’ll sit well.

Aversions: Still whatever smells bad. It’s weird – one day something might be awful and then the next it’s totally fine. I just take it day by day at this point.

Symptoms: Still the sickness and the fatigue. And the having to pee all the time. That one is going to be super fun.

Labor Signs: Nope!

Belly Button in or out: In.

Wedding rings on or off: On.

Best moment this week: First ultrasound!! Hearing the baby’s heartbeat and see baby on the screen. That was amazing. And seeing Steve’s face when he saw the baby for the first time. Totally priceless.

Looking forward to: Telling our family on Easter. And then coming out to the rest of the world next week.

And now for pictures.

No real change from last week. Still looks like I just can't quit eating.


This is my favorite.

and next week, thanks to an idea from my MIL, I'll be including week signs since there's not much of a change from week to week I'll be able to tell what week is what when I make a book.

1 comment: