Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pregnancy Update: Weeks 4-8

How Far Along: Weeks 4-8. Because I found out we were pregnant at 4 weeks (Feb 27) and we kept it a secret from the family until after we went to the doctor, which was almost week 8 (which started Mar 27). Plus nothing really changed between these weeks and I didn’t really start taking pictures until we were in week 8 anyway.

Size of baby: By the end of week 8 the baby was the size of a large raspberry

Total Weight Gain/Loss: The day I found out I was pregnant I weighed in at 115.5lbs. I was up to 118 by the end of week 8. Which is surprising since I can’t stand most food, but I guess since I’m really only eating cereal I’m technically “carb loading” haha

Maternity Clothes: Nope

Gender: Too soon to tell.

Movement: Way too soon to feel that.

Sleep: Yes please. All the time. And then some more.

What I miss: Wine & sushi. And also food in general since anything but cereal makes me wanna yack!

Cravings: Nope. Not yet. I mostly just have to eat what sounds good.

Aversions: Pretty much everything. If it smells I don’t want it.

Symptoms: Morning (all.damn.day) sickness; pregnancy fatigue; and sore breasts

Labor Signs: Nope. Not for a lot longer!

Belly Button in or out: In.

Wedding rings on or off: On.

Best moment this week: In week 4 it was obviously finding out we were pregnant; weeks 5 and 6 were pretty much me sleeping and or nearly being sick so that’s not exciting; in week 7 it was our first doctors appt and scoring a prescription for Zofran which is only mildly helping but I’d hate to know what I’d feel like if I wasn’t taking it; and at the beginning of week 8 it was telling our parents and siblings. That was amazing. It’s exciting to be bringing the first grandchild for both parents in to the world.

Looking forward to: Our first ultrasound. That happens next week!

And I'll be taking pictures in this outfit until the end. Our friend did this and Steve thinks this is the only way to take these pictures ;) He's cute so I'll oblige. Plus, it really does make it pretty easy to see a difference. Though in this photo is just looks like I can't keep food out of my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment