Friday, June 1, 2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 15

This was actually 2 weeks ago now (May 15th I hit 15 weeks). I've never been good about being on time with anything as it relates to this blog so this should not be anything new... 

How Far Along: 15 weeks

 Size of baby: Baby is the as big as an Avocado. So about 4-5inches and 3-5oz. That blows my mind.

 Total Weight Gain/Loss: I’m up 9lbs. It’s pretty much all in my stomach which makes me this cute little pregnant lady….. remind me of that in a few months k?

Maternity Clothes: Nope. I still fit in to my clothes so I’m wearing them. My mom is taking me shopping for some maternity clothes so when the time comes I have them

Gender: Too soon to tell. But June 15th will be here soon!!!

Movement: Not yet, but I’m hoping in the next few weeks.

Sleep: I sleep fine still but I do get up to pee once or twice depending on how much I’ve had to drink before bed

What I miss: I miss Coke. I had one last weekend and didn’t realize how much I missed it until then.

Cravings: I had to have some Mexican food the other day because we passed a Don Pablo’s but didn’t have enough time to actually eat there so Steve took me to Taco Bell – not quite as good, but it still hit the spot haha

Aversions: We made a pork roast the other day and I could only get threw a few bites before I couldn’t eat it anymore. It just wasn’t good.

Symptoms: I’ve still got this weird constant mucus making me gag and/or throw up. It’s really unpleasant but it seems to be sticking around. Other than that I feel great.

 Labor Signs: Nope!

Belly Button in or out: In. And I’m still wearing my belly button ring…. I’m hanging on to that for a while because I can’t quite decide if I want to let it go or not…

Wedding rings on or off: On

Best moment this week: Mother’s day was nice. Steve got me a sweet card and made me breakfast. My mom got me the cutest little frame that says something like before you were born I wanted you and before you were born I loved you with a picture of our most recent ultrasound in it.

Looking forward to: Maybe finally having a relaxing weekend… we’ve been on the go a lot so it’d be nice to not be for a change.


No comments:

Post a Comment