Saturday, June 16, 2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 19

How Far Along: 19 weeks. NINETEEN! That is crazy. Next week I’ll officially be half way. I’m not complaining that time is moving so fast, but I probably should like do stuff to prepare for this baby huh?! Size of baby:

Still the size of a mango, just a little bigger one… 6.5inches and 10 ounces. All of this is according to my what to expect app.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I’ve stayed the same as last week. 14lbs. I’m less happy about it this week than I was last week. Suddenly I’m feeling like that is a lot and maybe I should slow down on the sweets and maybe eat more of the healthy food I really do enjoy.

Maternity Clothes: Yes and no. I fit in my regular clothes so I wear them so I don’t get bored of the few maternity pieces I have.

Gender: BABY GIRL!!! Bring on the pink!!!

Movement: Still pretty random but it’s there.

 Sleep: I’ve started needing a pillow in between my knees and wedged under my belly to try to make me more comfortable. I just was waking up with the sorest hips ever and the pillow between my knees seems to help that. And so does alternating sides when I get up to pee. The one under my belly just helps to not feel like my stomach is pulling itself down.

What I miss: Feeling good and like myself. Between growing pains and my crazy hormones I just don’t feel like myself. And I miss being able to walk in to any store I want and browsing through the clothes.

Cravings: I don’t have any consistent cravings. I have an incredible sweet tooth though, which isn’t unusual, but at the same time it kind of is for me because I do enjoy fruits and veggies but this baby seems to like chocolate. But man, when I want something I have got to have it right away.

Aversions: Nothing really which is nice for a change.

Symptoms: I’m actually feeling pretty good minus the growing pains but all the sickness/mucus stuff I had going on seems to have moved on for the most part. I still have bad mucus days but they seem to coincide with the high pollen counts so I think they’re related…

Labor Signs: Nope!

Belly Button in or out: In for now. I don’t know how much longer that will be like that though.

Wedding rings on or off: On but it’s likely that my engagement ring will be off by the end of the month

Best moment this week: Finding out we're having a baby girl. Seeing the look on Steve's face when the tech said "it's a girl." Priceless.

Looking forward to:  Father’s day this weekend. And Steve doesn’t have baseball all next week so that’s especially nice.


Week 19. 


Baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment